Heated Units Near Lacey, WA
Deschutes Storage is located just a 15-minute drive from downtown Lacey, WA. Our state-of-the-art storage facility is clean, secure, and equipped with ready-to-rent heated storage units. These units ensure the best protection of certain items that may be susceptible to any damage caused by hot weather. Our property is fully fenced, gated with keypad entry, and is being monitored 24/7 using our surveillance cameras. You can even purchase storage supplies, use our elevator and power outlets. Are you interested in storing with us? Rent a unit online and drive up to your unit. Give us a call at (360) 280-3812 to speak with a storage manager or fill out our contact form to get in touch. Start storing today!
Quick & Easy Reservations!
Driving Directions From Lacey, WA to Deschutes Storage:
- Get on I-5 S
- Head north on College St SE toward College St SE
- Use the right lane to turn right onto Martin Way E
- Turn right to merge onto I-5 S
- Follow I-5 S to Tumwater Blvd in Tumwater.
- Take exit 101 from I-5 S
- Merge onto I-5 S
- Take exit 101 for Tumwater Blvd toward Olympia Arpt
- Follow Tumwater Blvd and Capitol Blvd SE/Old Hwy 99 SE to Durell Rd SE
- Use any lane to turn left onto Tumwater Blvd
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on Tumwater Blvd
- Turn right onto Capitol Blvd SE/Old Hwy 99 SE
- Turn left onto Durell Rd SE
- Deschutes Storage will be on the right